Pi(e) Day Pizza
Use the Your Pie loyalty app or use #yourpieday on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
HERE’S THE DEAL:
One $3.14 pizza per guest at Your Pie on March 14, 2019. In-store only, while supplies last. No call-in or online orders. Additional pizzas or menu items may be purchased at full price. Upcharge for gluten-free crust may apply. Due to high volume in stores on Pi(e) Day, we cannot accommodate any special food allergy requests. Store hours and participation may vary by location. Contact your local restaurant for more details.
Click here to find a Your Pie location near you!
1. ELIGIBILITY: Each Your Pie Franchising, LLC Contest (“Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States over the age of 18. Void where prohibited. By entering the Promotion, you warrant that you are eligible to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Your Pie Franchising, LLC (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration and sponsorship of this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion starts on February 15, 2018 for entries via App use and on March 14, 2018 for entries via #yourpieday, and ends on March 14, 2018 on or about 11:59:59 pm EST. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. 3. HOW TO ENTER: During the appropriate dates during the Promotion Period, use the Your Pie loyalty app to facilitate an in-store transaction at a participating Your Pie location, or use #yourpieday in a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to be entered into the Promotion. Each use of the App or #yourpieday on the appropriate dates during the Promotion Period constitutes one entry. Sponsor and Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or Entrants at any time during the Promotion. Entries become the property of Sponsor, and will not be returned. Use of any automated system or software application that enables users to create multiple posts or accounts, and/or temporary accounts to participate in this Promotion or to redeem prizes is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Promotion and any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the phone number or email address associated with the account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person assigned a phone number or email address by the wireless telecommunications carrier, phone service provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning phone numbers or email addresses. Each winner may be required to show proof of being an Authorized Account Holder.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Sponsor will select prize winners and grand prize winner by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of prizes to be given away. Winner will be contacted at the account provided at the time of entry. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prize winners may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of notification or attempted notification. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a winner; (b) a winner fails to respond to a notification attempt; (c) a winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described release documents; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate winner will be selected. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed within 30 days of the drawing date, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE(S): 55 winners will receive free pizza for a year from Your Pie in the form of a weekly credit through the App in the amount of $7.99 for 52 weeks from the date of notification of winners. Credits will be issued each Monday and will expire the following Sunday during the 52-week period. One grand prize winner will receive a GoPro karma drone and Hero 6 camera package, with an approximate value of $1,000.00. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations associate with acceptance and use of prizes apply. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. At Sponsor’s discretion, winner may be required to pick up their prize at a specified location within a reasonable time period (as determined solely by Sponsor), or prize may be mailed to winner on or before March 26, 2018, to the address provided by winner at time of prize acceptance. Prizes may be provided or mailed unassembled. Winner is solely responsible for assembling or arranging for the assembly of any unassembled prizes upon receipt. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Entities are responsible for lost, stolen, defective, or damaged prizes.
7. DELIVERY, TITLE, AND RISK OF LOSS: In order to ensure timely and complete shipment of prizes to winners, Sponsor shall arrange for and pay for all shipping charges, insurance, taxes, customs charges and any fees and duties in connection with such shipment. Sponsor shall hold title to and risk of loss of prizes under these Official Rules until tender to the carrier, at which time title and risk of loss and damage to prizes shall transfer to winners.
8. GENERAL: By participating, participants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly complete release documents (as described herein), or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate winner may be selected. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any web site. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any part thereof and select winners from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Entities shall be liable to winners or any other persons for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control. In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion, Promotion/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating Internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing of material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, the Prize(s) and everything on said site(s) are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, ANY RETAILER AT WHICH THE PROMOTION IS ADVERTISED OR AT WHICH PARTICIPANTS MAY ENTER, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. SPONSOR: Your Pie Franchising, LLC, 624 S. Milledge Ave., Athens, GA 30605.