Your Pie was a dream we brought to life 10 years ago in Athens, Georgia. With your loyalty and friendship, we have brought the Your Pie experience to more than 50 communities across the country. To celebrate our 10th birthday, we’re releasing six unique boxes illustrating how the Your Pie story has unfolded over the last decade. Throughout the summer, customers can share photos of their boxes on social media to enter to win a variety of fun and meaningful prizes, culminating in a Grand Prize trip to Ischia, the Italian island that inspired Your Pie!
We’re excited to share our journey with you and invite you to come alongside us as we step into decade two. Learn more about the people, places, and events that have shaped our story below!
Post a picture of your limited edition pizza box on Instagram or Twitter with #expressyourinnerpizza to enter to win one of the prizes listed below!
Dining in? Share a photo of Your Pie or find the box designs in the lobby and post on Instagram or Twitter with #expressyourinnerpizza!
To win the grand prize, $5,000 towards a trip to Ischia, Italy where Drew & Natalie were originally inspired to create Your Pie, be sure to collect all 6 boxes! Complete the puzzle by coloring in the black and white box. Post a photo of the completed puzzle, made up of all 6 boxes, with #expressyourinnerpizza to Instagram or Twitter!
We will announce the prizes and entry deadlines on Instagram and Twitter throughout the summer. Follow along @yourpiepizza!
Polaroid Instant Camera Package; - Drew French is the king of selfies. Master your selfie skills with the Polaroid Instant Camera package! Starts 6/27, winner announced 7/10
GS Gelato Experience in Fort Walton Beach, FL; - Take a guided tour and meet-and-greet with the owners and operators of Your Pie’s official gelato provider in Fort Walton Beach, FL. A $300 gift certificate will be provided to be used for travel, lodging, or dining during your trip! Starts 7/6, winner announced 7/20
Dine & Donate Charity Event hosted by your local Your Pie; - Select a charity of your choice to receive proceeds from a private, invitation-only charity event hosted by your local Your Pie franchise location. Starts 7/16, winner announced 7/30
Reclaimed wood dining table from Made In Monroe - Made in Monroe handcrafts Your Pie tables where friends and families enjoy time together every day. Bring home a custom, reclaimed wood table to enjoy with your friends and family! Starts 7/26, winner announced 8/9
Your Pie Franchise Fee – Share your passion for Your Pie pizza in your community! Starts 8/5, winner announced 8/20
Grand Prize - Win $5,000 towards a trip to explore Ischia, the Island off the coast of Naples, Italy where Drew and Natalie were inspired to create Your Pie! Starts 6/27, winner announced 8/29
When Your Pie was founded in 2008, the Georgia craft beer scene was virtually nonexistent due to strict regulations; however, as the craft beer movement grew in Georgia, it found a natural place within the Your Pie story.
In a world of “big box” brands, craft beer sought to innovate much like Your Pie—by leveraging community, culture and craftsmanship to connect with people in a new way. Franchisees spearheaded the move to incorporate craft beer into the Your Pie model, excited by the opportunity to partner with local breweries and elevate the guest experience...not to mention, pizza and craft beer are the perfect pairing!Top
At Your Pie, we celebrate tradition, history and character within each of the communities we call home. From preserving a historic Coca-Cola mural on the walls of our LaGrange store, to inviting a local artist to capture the culture and character of our Grant Park store, we actively seek opportunities to explore and commemorate the unique charm of every Your Pie location.
When we opened our first Atlanta store in Buckhead in the summer of 2014, we chose to maintain the original spinning sign from the site’s past life as a diner. Retro and cheeky, the sign is often customized by the Buckhead team with phrases like,, “Our Soup of the Day is Beer.” Four years later, the sign continues to stand for Your Pie’s commitment to celebrating the character of our local communities—and what better way to do it than with hot pizza and cold brews?Top
Since day one, Your Pie has always put food first, knowing that nothing else matters without an exceptional product. While our process is rooted in Italian tradition—with hand-tossed dough, fresh ingredients, house made sauces and brick oven baking—our signature menu items have their own unique flair.
When Drew and Natalie set out to build the Your Pie menu, they consulted with friends and family, asking, “how would you build your perfect pizza?” The resulting conversations helped to shape the menu as we know it today. Drew’s father, Allen, conceptualized what would later become The Lineage, with pepperoni and sausage at the forefront. Drew’s own creation, The Southern Heat, features an innovative spin on buffalo chicken, while Natalie’s namesake, The Nat, favors basil pesto, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.Top
Your Pie founder Drew French has been taking selfies since before there was a “selfie mode” on cameras. Drew will never miss an opportunity to capture the moment, especially when the Your Pie Family gathers together, and he would never allow someone to be left out of a photo. To this day, Drew is the selfie master, and he loves to put his skills to the test at grand opening events, corporate outings, family dinners and, of course, Your Pie’s annual conference, Franchise Fest.Top
Drew and Natalie French first imagined the idea for Your Pie in 2006 while on their honeymoon visiting Natalie’s family on the island of Ischia, just off the coast of Naples, Italy. Many of Natalie’s family members had brick ovens right in their backyards and would bake delicious pizzas with fresh ingredients and smoky, earthy flavors. The pizzas were baked small—8 to 12 inches at most—and cooked quickly in the high heat of the brick oven. Drew had always toyed with the idea of opening a customizable pizza concept, but it was there in Italy on a warm summer’s evening when it all came together: good, authentic pizza could be done fresh, fast and individually.
Two years later, Drew and Natalie opened the first Your Pie location in Athens, Georgia. To this day, all 50+ Your Pie stores retain authentic Italian influence, using hand-tossed dough, fresh ingredients, house made sauces and a brick oven as the only cooking equipment.Top
In 2008, when Drew and Natalie opened the very first Your Pie location in Athens, Georgia, Drew would deliver pizzas on a Vespa. One day, while driving the scooter to work, Drew took a turn too quickly and crashed—luckily, without major injuries. Though Drew no longer delivers pizza on a Vespa, this chapter remains an important part of Your Pie lore and is often retold to illustrate the Your Pie work ethic.Top
While honeymooning in Italy, Your Pie founders Drew and Natalie French ate gelato daily and decided that gelato would be a staple in their fast-casual pizza concept. From day one, Your Pie has worked with an authentic gelato vendor to offer creamy, Italian-style gelato in stores. By pursuing relationships with the best, most authentic partners, Your Pie has had the opportunity to collaborate on innovative, limited time offerings, like Maple Bacon, Banana Pudding and Galaxy gelatos.Top
Per Italian tradition, the Your Pie Family enjoys gathering around a long table and serving family style meals. When new franchisees visit Athens for pre-opening training, Your Pie founders Drew and Natalie French host them at their home, along with the support team, vendor partners and friends, for a “family dinner” to celebrate the chance to connect and share a meal together.Top
Ischia is a small, volcanic island off the coast of Naples, Italy where Drew and Natalie French first conceptualized Your Pie. Natalie’s grandparents lived on Ischia until immigrating to the United States in the early 1950’s. Today, much of Natalie’s extended family still lives on Ischia, and Drew and Natalie visit often.Top
Founder Drew French was inspired to use only hand-tossed dough at Your Pie after tasting the incredible difference between hand-tossed and machine pressed dough. Executive Chef Tim Green, a friend and mentor of Drew’s, taught Drew the art of hand tossing and helped to determine the optimal size, recipe and cooking process to create the perfect Your Pie pizza. Today, hand-tossed dough remains one of Your Pie’s defining qualities.Top
Your Fest was a dream to unite the pillars of Your Pie—food, culture and community—to create a music festival. Set in Athens, Georgia in the summer of 2016, the festival featured a robust lineup of local musicians, pizza creations by top local chefs, and craft beer from local breweries. Proceeds from the event went to support Action Ministries’ Smart Lunch, Smart Kid program, which provides filling, nutritious lunches to children across Georgia during the summer, when school lunch is unavailable.Top
Athens, Georgia has been home to Your Pie since the first store opened in April of 2008. Today, Your Pie has three locations across the Classic City, plus corporate headquarters on historic Milledge Avenue. Each year, Your Pie invites franchisees, team members, vendors and friends to gather in Athens for its annual Franchise Fest. During the three-day conference, the Your Pie Family shares key learnings, strategic insight and team building fun to inspire a year of passion and success.Top
Your Pie is committed to creating an exceptional experience for its teams across corporate and stores nationwide. In fact, a decade later, many team members from the first Athens stores are still with Your Pie as part of the corporate leadership team. For those who did not stay with the Your Pie team, the experience has served as a launching pad for exciting career opportunities down the road. Your Pie’s unique culture has always attracted dreamers with a creative spirit and shared vision for improving the world through pizza.Top
Community is an important part of the Your Pie experience. Throughout the year, Your Pie stores nationwide support schools, charities and other local causes through a robust calendar of percentage nights, sponsorships and community events.
What’s more? Each new Your Pie location also hosts Dine & Donate events during the week leading up to grand opening. Over the course of three days, the store serves up to 1,200 free pizzas in exchange for donations to a local charity partner. To apply to be a Your Pie community giveback partner, visit yourpie.com/community.Top
March 14, 2018 marked Your Pie’s 10th annual Pi(e) Day event to celebrate the world’s favorite mathematical constant, Pi. We launched our first Pi(e) Day event in 2009 and liked the idea so much that we decided to trademark it! A few years later, the government declared Pi Day to be a national holiday, and we lost the trademark—but 3.14 is still our favorite day of the year because it allows us to thank our loyal customers with $3.14 pizzas, limited time menu offerings, giveaways and more. Over the last decade, we have served hundreds of thousands of pizzas on Pi(e) Day.Top
At Your Pie, we pride ourselves on crafting the best pizza in the industry. In 2015, we were invited to compete at a pizza contest in Atlanta, hosted by the U.S. Pizza Team. Your Pie founder Drew French entered an original creation, the Peach Prosciutto Pie, and won the contest, earning a lifetime spot on the U.S. Pizza Team. In April 2016, Drew traveled to Parma, Italy to compete in the World Pizza Championship where he had the opportunity to compete among the world’s top pizza makers.Top
As the original fast-casual pizza concept, innovation is woven throughout everything we do at Your Pie. This creativity manifests itself within the Your Pie Craft Series—our rotating menu, featuring five flavorful and seasonally focused pizzas each year. The most popular Craft Series creation is Your Pie’s award-winning, fan-favorite Peach Prosciutto Pie, which features fresh peaches, prosciutto and a honey balsamic glaze. The pie was developed in our test kitchen by Your Pie founder Drew French and culinary manager Grant Fox. Not only does the Peach Prosciutto Pie marry the savory-sweet flavors of prosciutto and peaches, it also celebrates Your Pie’s heritage by paying homage to both its Italian and Georgian roots.Top
From day one, founder Drew French envisioned a culture of team members who were excited to come to work every day. A decade later, several of Your Pie’s first team members are still with the brand today. Franchise Development Manager Courtney Brown started in Your Pie’s Beechwood store in 2008. Known for her spirit fingers, Courtney’s energy embodies all of the fun and enthusiasm of Drew’s original vision.
Director of Operations Kevin Altman began his Your Pie career in 2009 as a team member at the second location. In fact, he was the first team member not personally hired by Drew and quickly worked his way up to store manager. Over the last 10 years, Your Pie has continued to identify talent and promote from within. Most recently, Your Pie welcomed Jacksonville Manager Trevor Jorgenson to the corporate team as a franchise support manager.Top
Customer experience is one of Your Pie’s core values. At Your Pie, guests are more than customers—they’re part of the Your Pie Family. We strive day in and day out to provide an unmatched guest experience that encourages connection, conversation and shareable moments.Top
‘Express Your Inner Pizza’ is our original tagline and still rings true in year 10. Self-expression is the foundation upon which Your Pie was built, and we invite our customers, team members, partners and friends to to celebrate individuality in everything you do, including your pizza!Top
We are so humbled to be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and we want to thank our customers and team for inviting us into your lives and loving us so well. As we reflect upon a decade of fond memories, we are so inspired for what’s to come. Your Pie is more than a pizza place; we are a family of dreamers who believe in innovation and impact—and we just happen to make a really good pizza. We look forward to decade two and invite each and every one of you to join us in the adventures to come.Top
Custom, hand-crafted pizza, salad, pasta, panini. Local craft beer & wine. Italian gelato & sorbet.
📸 Tag us for a chance to win free ‘za for a month!
Collect all six of our limited-edition pizza boxes and use #expressyourinnerpizza to enter to win! Visit yourpie.com/expressyourinnerpizza to learn more!
The Your Pie 10-Year Summer Celebration (the “Contest”) takes place in five stages. During each stage, upload a photo to social media with one of our limited-edition pizza boxes or in-store displays and include #exrpessyourinnerpizza to enter to win the corresponding prize. Throughout the Contest, upload a photo with all six boxes and include #expressyourinnerpizza to enter to win the Grand Prize. Stage dates are as follows:
(1) June 27-July 6, 2018;
(2) July 6-July 16, 2018;
(3) July 16-July 26, 2018;
(4) July 26-August 5, 2018;
(5) August 5-August 15, 2018.
The Contest ends at Midnight on August 28, 2018. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted via email or direct message on the social media platform used to enter the Contest. Prize winners will be announced on the following dates: (1) June 10, 2018; (2) July 20, 2018; (3) July 30, 2018; (4) August 9, 2018; (5) August 20, 2018; (6 – Grand Prize) August 29, 2018.
You must talk to franchise rep and submit application by 8/20/2018.
Prizes are as follows, listed in order of their corresponding Contest stage:
(1) Polaroid Instant Camera Package;
(2) GS Gelato Experience in Fort Walton Beach, FL;
(3) Dine & Donate Charity Event hosted by your local Your Pie;
(4) Reclaimed wood dining table from Made In Monroe;
(5) Your Pie Franchise Fee. You must talk to franchise rep and submit application by 8/20/2018. Upon completing Sponsor’s franchise application, and qualifying as a franchise candidate per Sponsor’s requirements, winner will have the franchise fee toward their own Your Pie franchise waived by Sponsor. Winner must complete application and qualifying and complete a Franchise Agreement by 12/31/18.
(6 – Grand Prize) Trip to Ischia.
By entering the contest, entrants agree to the terms, conditions, and rules listed in the Your Pie Franchising, LLC Complete Official Rules. Prizes will be delivered as-is and have no cash value.
Complete Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Each Your Pie Franchising, LLC Contest (“Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States over the age of 18. Void where prohibited. By entering the Promotion, you warrant that you are eligible to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Your Pie Franchising, LLC (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration and sponsorship of this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion starts on June 27, 2018 and ends on August 28, 2018 on or about 11:59:59 pm EST. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the appropriate dates during the Promotion Period, use #expressyourinnerpizza along with a photo with one of our in-store promotional displays, or one or all of our limited-edition pizza boxes in a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to be entered into the Promotion. Each photo upload with the accompanying hashtag on the appropriate dates during the Promotion Period constitutes one entry. Sponsor and Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or Entrants at any time during the Promotion. Entries become the property of Sponsor, and will not be returned.
Use of any automated system or software application that enables users to create multiple posts or accounts, and/or temporary accounts to participate in this Promotion or to redeem prizes is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Promotion and any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the phone number or email address associated with the account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person assigned a phone number or email address by the wireless telecommunications carrier, phone service provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning phone numbers or email addresses. Each winner may be required to show proof of being an Authorized Account Holder.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Sponsor will select prize winners and grand prize winner by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of prizes to be given away. Winners will be contacted at the account provided at the time of entry. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules, and satisfaction of any additional conditions or qualifications for receiving prizes. Prize winners may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of notification or attempted notification. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a winner; (b) a winner fails to respond to a notification attempt; (c) a winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described release documents; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate winner will be selected. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed within 30 days of the drawing date, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE(S): Following each stage of the Contest, one winner will be selected to receive the following prizes:
(1) Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Camera Gift Bundle. Approximate value $200.
(2) GS Gelato Experience. Guided tour and meet-and-greet with the owners and operators of Your Pie’s official gelato provider. Located at 1785 Fim Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 and gsgelato.com. Sponsor will provide a gift card in the amount of $300. Winner responsible for transportation and lodging.
(3) Dine & Donate Charity Event hosted by your local Your Pie. Winner will select a charity of their choice to receive proceeds from a private/invitation-only “Dine and Donate” event hosted by their local Your Pie franchise location. Winner will coordinate with Sponsor and the franchise owner to organize sign-up procedures and select date and time for the event.
(4) Reclaimed wood dining table from Made In Monroe. Custom cedar outdoor dining table. 3.5’ x 8’. Approximate value $4,000. Made In Monroe is located at 600 S Broad Street #1A, Monroe, GA 30655 and madeinmonroe.net.
(5) Your Pie Franchise Fee. Upon completing Sponsor’s franchise application, and qualifying as a franchise candidate per Sponsor’s requirements, winner will have the franchise fee toward their own Your Pie franchise waived by Sponsor. Winner must complete application and qualifying and complete a Franchise Agreement by 12/31/18.
(6) Grand Prize – Trip to Ischia. Sponsor will provide a reimbursement in the amount of $5,000 toward a trip to Ischia, Italy. Winner responsible for transportation and lodging and must book within 18 months of initial contact with Sponsor. Prize to be delivered at the conclusion of winner’s trip.
No substitution or transfer of prizes, for cash or otherwise, is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations associate with acceptance and use of prizes apply. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. At Sponsor’s discretion, winner may be required to pick up their prize at a specified location within a reasonable time period (as determined solely by Sponsor), or prize may be mailed to winner on or before September 1, 2018, to the address provided by winner at time of prize acceptance. Prizes may be provided or mailed unassembled. Winner is solely responsible for assembling or arranging for the assembly of any unassembled prizes upon receipt. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Entities are responsible for lost, stolen, defective, or damaged prizes.
7. DELIVERY, TITLE, AND RISK OF LOSS: Where applicable, prizes will be shipped to winners on or before September 1, 2018. In order to ensure timely and complete shipment of prizes to winners, Sponsor shall arrange for and pay for all shipping charges, insurance, taxes, customs charges and any fees and duties in connection with such shipment. Sponsor shall hold title to and risk of loss of prizes under these Official Rules until tender to the carrier, at which time title and risk of loss and damage to prizes shall transfer to winners.
8. GENERAL: By participating, participants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly complete release documents (as described herein), or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate winner may be selected. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any web site. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any part thereof and select winners from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Entities shall be liable to winners or any other persons for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion, Promotion/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating Internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing of material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, the Prize(s) and everything on said site(s) are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, ANY RETAILER AT WHICH THE PROMOTION IS ADVERTISED OR AT WHICH PARTICIPANTS MAY ENTER, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. SPONSOR: Your Pie Franchising, LLC, 624 S. Milledge Ave., Athens, GA 30605.
‘Express Your Inner Pizza’ is our original tagline and still rings true in year 10...
We are so humbled to be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and we want to thank our customers and team for inviting us...
Ischia is a small, volcanic island off the coast of Naples, Italy where Drew and Natalie French first conceptualized Your Pie...
Per Italian tradition, the Your Pie Family enjoys gathering around a long table and serving family style meals. When new franchisees visit...
While honeymooning in Italy, Your Pie founders Drew and Natalie French ate gelato daily and decided that gelato would be a staple in their...
Customer experience is one of Your Pie’s core values. At Your Pie, guests are more than customers...
From day one, founder Drew French envisioned a culture of team members who were excited to come to work every day...
In 2008, when Drew and Natalie opened the very first Your Pie location in Athens, Georgia, Drew would deliver pizzas on a Vespa. One day...
Since day one, Your Pie has always put food first, knowing that nothing else matters without an exceptional product. While our process is rooted in Italian tradition...
As the original fast-casual pizza concept, innovation is woven throughout everything we do at Your Pie...
At Your Pie, we pride ourselves on crafting the best pizza in the industry. In 2015, we were invited to compete at a pizza contest...
March 14, 2018 marked Your Pie’s 10th annual Pi(e) Day event to celebrate the world’s favorite mathematical constant, Pi. We launched our first Pi(e) Day event...
Drew and Natalie French first imagined the idea for Your Pie in 2006 while on their honeymoon visiting Natalie’s family on the island of Ischia...
Founder Drew French was inspired to use only hand-tossed dough at Your Pie after tasting the incredible difference between hand-tossed...
Your Fest was a dream to unite the pillars of Your Pie—food, culture and community—to create a music festival. Set in Athens, Georgia...
At Your Pie, we celebrate tradition, history and character within each of the communities we call home. From preserving a historic Coca-Cola mural...
Your Pie founder Drew French has been taking selfies since before there was a “selfie mode” on cameras. Drew will never miss an opportunity...
When Your Pie was founded in 2008, the Georgia craft beer scene was virtually nonexistent due to strict regulations; however, as the craft beer movement grew...
Athens, Georgia has been home to Your Pie since the first store opened in April of 2008. Today, Your Pie has three locations across the Classic City...
Community is an important part of the Your Pie experience. Throughout the year, Your Pie stores nationwide support schools...
Your Pie is committed to creating an exceptional experience for its teams across corporate and stores nationwide. In fact, a decade later...
Sign up for email updates to earn free pizza and get deals delivered right to your inbox.